- Review of new product requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Preparation and execution of test cases.
- Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Testing the product while in development phase.
- Testing UI and UX of each section of the product.
- Analyzing the requirements from key stakeholders.
- Arranging UAT and demos.
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases.
- Defect Tracking.
- Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it.
- Following the process flow document to test each module developed in product.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
360 realtors LLP
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.