We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the directors vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp the production teams needs and specifications.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes value and contribution to continuity.
- Must have the power of thinking & visualizing the idea from a larger perspective by interpreting the available information & transform the same into a simplified, eye-catching graphical/ video output.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Be highly creative and generate ideas to develop and design creative content.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and the industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Should know to work on Chroma setup (Green Screen).
- Should have knowledge of Music mixing.
- Open for 6 days working.
- Final cut pro (Expert)
- Adobe premiere pro (Expert)
- Adobe Photoshop (Moderate)
- Adobe After effects (Moderate)
- Graduate/Diploma in animation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
360 realtors LLP
View Contact Details+