Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement executive sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Payroll coordination
- Implement performance review procedures
- Managing employee grievances
- Conduct employee engagement program
- Human Resource Information System
- Active participation in compensation and benefit.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates with at least 6 moths to 1.6 Years experience in to HR domain.
Having experience in to Talent Acquisition
Good interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits: Medical Insurance Coverage
For any further queries kindly contact on 7002461615
Only male candidates are preferred.
Thanks and Regards,
Panchi Priya Gogoi
Salary: 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
360 realtors LLP
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 40+ cities nationally and 13+ countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address:201A-201C,2nd Floor,Global Foyer,Golf Course Road,, Sector-43, , GURGAON, Haryana, India