- The purpose of the role is to lead, oversee and monitor sales activities in order to meet company's targets for growth and profitability.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of overall sales strategies.
- Manage and motivate entire sales and marketing staff to ensure overall achievement of organization goals and targets. Introduce and implement industry best practices. Plan and monitor sales and marketing budgets for branch level to ensure efficient match between inflows and outflows.
- Co-ordinate with organizations core management team and provide valuable inputs to shape and direct the growth of the Branch in a sustainable manner.
- Support recruitment, training and retention of quality sales and marketing personnel.
- Act as a motivational leader to key team members. Interact and network with industry participants and competitors to keep informed of trends, norms, regulations and challenges.
- Organize and participate in team building activities and stimulate personnel to over-perform / achieve Act as a liaison between Directors / Senior Management and middle management ensuring effective flow of communication & information Conduct and Chair weekly and monthly meetings with sales and marketing teams to continuously monitor and review targets and performance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
360 realtors LLP
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.
Recruiter Name:Hiral Chovatia
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address :607, Time Tower, M G Road, Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana - 122002,India