Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing advisory service to clients for property (NRI, HNI, UHNI).
• Arranging advertising to promote the property
• Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database • Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
• Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price • Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms • Determining clients needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services • Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile :
Real Estate Sales, BFSI
Perks and Benefits :
5000 AED per month (fixed)+ Reimbursement + monthly performance based incentive
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
360 realtors LLP
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 30 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address:Dubai: 360 Realtors, 219, 220, REGUS BUSINESS CENTRE DWTC-Dubai- United Arab Emirates Oman : 360 Realtors, 231, REGUS BUSINESS CENTRE LLC, 2nd floor, TAMIMAH BUILDING, AL NAHDAH ROAD, MUSCAT, OMAN P>O. BOX-395, PC 118