Roles and Responsibilities
• Providing advisory service to clients for property.
• Arranging advertising to promote the property
• Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
• Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
• Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
• Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determining clients needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Desired Candidate Profile
Experienced in Real Estate Sales at least for 2 years
Perks and Benefits
Fixed salary + performance based incentive + reimbursements
For any further queries contact on 7002461615
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 12,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
360 realtors LLP
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 30+ cities nationally and 10+ countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address:201A-201C,2nd Floor,Global Foyer,Golf Course Road,, Sector-43, GURGAON, Haryana, India