Roles and ResponsibilitiesUrgent Opening for Associate/Senior Associate Sales- Noida for a leading ICP i.e. Institutional Channel Partner firm 360 Realtors.
- Convincing prospective clients that your organisation is the right one to meet up their requirement.
- Manage your client base through excellent follow up on leads for existing and new clients
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people in your database
- Working actively on the scheduled appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Providing guidance to buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients' needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Generate leads through canopy activities and other promotional activities.
- Prefer experience in Real Estate Industry.
- Relevant experience in Direct Sales.
- Must have own vehicle.
Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Perks and BenefitsBest Incentives
Salary: 1,75,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Does Not Matter
360 realtors LLP
Who we are:
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.