Roles and ResponsibilitiesOpening for CRM with a leading real estate advisory firm.
Required only real estate background candidates with relevant experience in CRM.
Client Services and clearing unbilled data.
- Process welcome call and mail to all the new clients timely.
- Maintain and update database of new & existing clients.
- Booking login through software.
- Handle customer initial level client queries.
- Give General reminder call to clients regarding payment.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Complete documentation of clients.
- Plays an important role between client and developer in solving their day to day queries on time.
- Complete coordination with developer for processing MOU, allotment letter, receipts etc of clients on time
- Responsible for all kind of operational work
- Responsible for normal clerical duties such as reviewing, emailing and editing of important documents.
- Result oriented work
- Real estate experience only.
Salary: 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
360 realtors LLP