We, at Buying Agent Association, would like to set the KRA / KPA at the onset of your work, so keeping the same in mind, the following are the responsibilities that are expected from the profile that you are working at.
- Buying Agents Association
- 1.1. Membership Closures
- 1.1.1. Liaison with members to close membership applications
- 1.1.2. Ensuring closer of documentation of membership
- 1.1.3. Filing of hard copy papers of membership
- 1.1.4. Issuing membership confirmations to members
- 1.1.5. Issuing membership kits
- 1.1.6. Maintaining all membership records in a soft/hard copy.
- 1.2. Emails
- 1.2.1. Respond on all emails on behalf of the General Secretary.
- 1.2.2. Send emails as directed by the General Secretary
- 1.2.3. Informing members through email about events of the association.
- 1.2.4. Updating members through email on any information/actions taken.
- 1.3. Meetings
- 1.3.1. Preparing for Governing Body / General Body Meetings
- 18.104.22.168. Preparing Agenda
- 22.214.171.124. Collecting information required for meeting
- 126.96.36.199. Arranging meeting venue and other logistics
- 188.8.131.52. Making Minutes of Meeting and formalizing the same.
- 1.3.2. Filing all meeting documents in the Register
- 1.3.3. Sending any important information to RoC
- 1.3.4. Following up on Action Taken on all Agenda points.
- 1.4. Finance
- 1.4.1. Ensuring collection of payments of the Association as and when needed.
- 1.4.2. Ensuring fortnightly update from the treasure on all the finance related matters.
- 1.4.3. Maintaining and finance related matters on behalf of GS
- 1.5. Others
- 1.5.1. Coordinating any logistics as and when needed.
- 1.5.2. Coordinating any events of the Association.
- 1.5.3. Liaison with Working Groups of the Association and following up for closure as required from time to time.
- 1.5.4. Supporting all working groups for any information or work needed from time to time
- 1.5.5. Maintaining all printed stationery of the Association
- 1.5.6. Maintaining all documents and records of the Association
- 1.5.7. To ensure weekly updation of events on social media
- 1.5.8. Updation of events on website within 3 days of the event happened.
- 1.6. Any other work, as may be needed from time to time by the GeneralSecretary, for efficient discharge of duties.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
We offer to the international customer, the entire gamut of products across all the regions of India/ China/ Bangladesh (Far East) and provide a one-stop-shop for the buyers needs for home and lifestyle products in Far East Asia.
[email protected] , 01244889986