Roles and ResponsibilitiesOpening for Executive- Finance & Accounts for a leading real estate firm.
Please find below the JD
- Finalization of Accounts in compliance with the Accounting Standards, Companies Act, 2013 and Income tax act, 1961
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements like trial balance, profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Developing and implementing best accounting practices and policies.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the audit committee and the Board of Directors.
- Liaison with tax authorities and auditors.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement, Monthly debtor and Creditors statements.
- Strong understanding of managing Compliance.
- Prepare and records assets, liabilities, revenue & expenses entries by compiling, and analyzing, accounts data. Preparation of various MIS reports for monthly review.
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns, TDS returns, GST returns, PF, ESI returns, VAT returns and any other returns as required by law.
- Ensure seamless accounting processes with adequate internal controls.
- Ensure all monthly reconciliation are in place.
Board : +91-124-6289360.
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
360 realtors LLP