Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a graphic designer who is 2-4 years of experience in the industry.
Affluent in making social posts, ads. print ads, flyers, brochures, outdoor events branding. Additional knowledge of UI, UX, and making reports, white papers, and Motion graphics would be nice but not absolutely required.
- As a team member, you will be part of a creative production team which is responsible for advertisement designing for global media.
- Will be working to produce marketing collateral online and print ads like advertisement, flyers, magazines, brochures, project report, annual report, template ads, social media banners, video thumbnails, social media thumbnails, newsletters, emails, website layout designs etc.
- You will be working in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment where turnaround times with excellent visualization skills.
- Must have graphic designing background and relevant experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or Corel Draw.
- You will take direction from the team leader and work under the supervision of senior members within the team. You will be responsible for designing print and online advertisements for global media with excellent technical/visualization skills.
- Completely understand the Requirements.
- Design and produce high quality online and print advertisement.
- Follow instructions provided by senior members, team leader and senior designers.
- Pay attention to the detailed aspects of an ad to ensure high accuracy in copy, layout and technical/visual execution.
- Complete assigned volume of work within established deadlines.
- Continue to learn new concepts and skills.
Required Candidate Profile;
- Must having graphics professional experience with an impressive portfolio.
- should have projects displaying artworks from digital, print media and power point presentations.
- One should also be well versed in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
360 realtors LLP
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.