PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
This position will work closely with the EVP-Sales. As a Senior Vice President of Sales you has the primary responsibility of delivering the right revenues; be that defined as a hard number, growth target, profit target and/or a market share goal.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the companys sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Manage the use of budgets.
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
DESIRED COGNITIVE SKILLS
- Good presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Problem-solving & critical thinking
- Collaborative mind-set
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skill
- MS Office familiarity
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Age should be not more than 35 Years
- Candidates from outside real estate industry welcome
- If interested kindly share your cv on [email protected]
Role:Sales Head (B2C)
Salary: 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
360 realtors LLP
360 Realtors, as the name suggests, is a company which provides 360-degree solution to all your realty investments. We are the largest real estate consulting company in India with envision to succeed on the principles of commitment, honesty and reliability. 360 Realtors is an equal opportunity employers and all culture is driven by our values. For information please visit us at www.360realtors.com.
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address:201A-201C,2nd Floor,Global Foyer,, Golf Course Road, Sector-43, GURGAON, Haryana, India