Roles and Responsibilities
- Speak to Prospective Clients and help them understand Home Loan Product
- Meeting with Client to obtain information for loan applications, Collect Documents and to answer questions about the process
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans and ensure file is completed before login to Bank
- Ensure file is logged-In in Bank System on timely basis.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Ensure aggressive follow up with Bank to ensure speedy process of loan sanction.
- Take complete accountability of file login to disbursement
- Meet monthly loan disbursement targets.
- Ensure no leakages of customer information to any third party.
- Attracts new home loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Pro-actively report the problematic transactions where the delay is expected and take corrective actions to help in transaction closure.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to management Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve efficiency;
- Enforce adherence to Compliance Practices, SLAs and TATs for service process;
- Effective relationship building within the Sales Team & Effective liaison with internal as well as external stakeholder including clients;
- Must be multi task oriented, organized, effective in setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Should have go-getter and self-starter attitude;
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1 to 4+ Years of Experience in Home Loan Vertical in BFSI/Banking;
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to persuade others to adhere to standards & enforce policies to reduce/mitigate compliance risk;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- Excellent communication and Strong interpersonal skills;
Role:Back Office Executive
Salary: 1,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Banking Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
360 realtors LLP