Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned mandate projects.
- Ensure potential customers are provided with reliable and accurate advice regarding property movements and industry trends.
- To ensure the smooth client visits at all the assigned projects/site.
- To ensure conversion should come from visit to closures.
- Maintain separate record containing the details of inquiries and to make the records available for inspection to the client at all times.
- Responsible for training programe to the direct sales team and keep on updating back of new changes, if any.
- Responsible for smooth coordination between sales team.
- Ensuring good coordination with the developer’s team who are deputed at site to manage day to day activity.
- Responsible to take follow up from the entire visited client on daily basis as a developer team.
- Knowledge of maintaining client data with the proper remarks.
- Responsible for maintaining record in CRM of visited clients.
- Strategy formulation for different sales campaigns, campaign service offering, timing of the campaign, number of resources in campaign, target audience, campaign timelines, etc.
- Handling channel network of assigned market.
- Launching channel/Broker schemes and meetings to keep brokers engaged.
- To Coordinate with CRM department for all the documentation and login part.
- Coordinating with finance department for all the broker/Team incentive as well as broker invoicing disbursement for the smooth brokerage distribution.
- Should have knowledge of giving ideas & open for suggestions to marketing team for new campaign, creative, broachers, & newspaper ads to make sure product look good in the market.
- Responsible for managing all the inventories of the Project and keep updating the units accordingly.
Preferred for Immediate joiner.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Maintain an excellent level of technical knowledge regarding the client mandate.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Holistic thinking approach
- Problem solving & critical thinking.
- Customer orientation.
- Collaborative mind-set.
8+year’s of experience in Sales.
Domain expertise in Real Estate.
Excellent communication skills.
Proficiency in MS Office applications.Passionate about driving revenue and achieving individual & team targets.
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Salary: 6,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services. Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.