Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store's products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
Desired Candidate Profile
Direct Sales experience of 2 to 6 years including the experience of team handling in Real Estate, BFSI, Holiday, Travels and holiday industry etc.
Perks and Benefits
Fixed Salary + incentive + provision of medical and accidental insurance coverage + provision for arrangement of visa + travelling reimbursement.
CTC= Up to 10000 AED
Thanks and Regards,
Panchi Priya Gogoi
Role:Branch Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 11,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
360 realtors LLP
Who we are
360 Realtors is the largest Institutional Channel Partner (ICP) in the country with specialization in primary sales. The company is a one-stop solution for a seamless experience in all property related services.
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 4 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.
Contact Company:360 realtors LLP
Address:201A-201C,2nd Floor,Global Foyer,Golf Course Road,, Sector-43, GURGAON, Haryana, India