Please find below the JD for the role-
1. Deliver training programs to all verticals in said location.
2. On-site skill observation, relevant training to be delivered on project sites
3. To provide on-field hand holding & coaching support on skills
4. To create content on domain & skills
5. Closely work with regional sales heads on sales effectiveness thru training interventions
6. Conduct Training Need Analysis (TNA) thru field observation
7. Measure program effectiveness thru agent productivity & create a Plan of Action for support
9. Roll out monthly & quarterly training calendars
10. Regular travel required to micro-markets in all locations including outstation travel.
11. Work Force Management: Campaign Management, Optimizing the resources and ensuring 95% productivity from each sales person, Mentor the bottom quartile to upscale the performance.
Kindly revert with your updated CV at the earliest on [email protected]
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
360 realtors LLP
Incorporated in 2014, the company has expanded geographically in 24 cities nationally and 9 countries internationally. With a Goal to penetrate into 85 cities nationally and 34 countries internationally, 360 Realtors will be first Indian origin IPC.